Temp to Perm
- Salary: £22,500
- Location: St Helens
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Our client, a large well-established, family run company require an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their existing team.
Your role would be to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. Ultimately, you will ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
Hours of Work: 8am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing team meetings, toolbox talks and start of shift briefings, ensuring colleagues are informed of targets and
- Adding in the recruitment and introduction process of new staff.
- Producing daily reports on team performance and deadlines using the WMS.
- Managing the daily work plan
- Manage and organise daily picking/checking
- Monitor accuracy and organization of all outbound
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy.
- Manage the inbound unloading, checking and receipting of
- Complete inbound paperwork as per company
- Carry out training of all picking/checking
- Monitor staff performance against set
- Motivate and coach staff to help them reach their
- Challenge staff that are not performing to company performance
- Ensure company housekeeping standards are
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures,
- Assist in employee training, development and
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
KEYWORDS: warehouse, Supervisor, Team Leader, Manager
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds