- Salary: £11-12.30ph
- Location: Flintshire
- Contract: Temporary
Production Operatives – Line Setters
Vital People are currently looking for hardworking, quality-focused, great communicators, and team players for our client in North Wales.
As Line Setter you will be responsible for production lines during a shift, ensuring the production plan is fully achieved on time and in accordance with product and H&S standards.
Hourly rate, paid weekly:
Starting Hourly Rate – £ 11.00 per hour.
Part Trained – £ 11.65 per hour.
Fully Trained – £ 12.30 per hour.
Overtime rates at 1.33% Monday to Friday, 1.5% on Saturday, and 2.0% for SundaysThere is also an additional payment for night shifts, £ 30.00 per night on completion of the shift.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of lines.
- Be aware of the production plan for each shift, check all aspects of the line before starting up, plan and manage changeovers on the line.
- Ensure the line is ready to hand over and ensure all issues are communicated.
- Ensure that all quality checks are accurately completed by Operators.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Carry out routine maintenance.
Key Skills for the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Hard working and have the ability to be on your feet for 12 hours.
- Ability to follow instructions both verbally and written.
- Problem solving and the ability.
Shift pattern will be communicated by the departmental rota and may include both day and night shifts.The company’s working week is Monday to Friday.There is a need for the employee to be flexible and these hours may be changed to meet the employer’s needs.
Keywords: Production, Setter, manufacturing, Operative, line,
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.