- Salary: £9.72 Per Hour
- Location: Wrexham
- Contract: Temporary
Our client is a global manufacturer currently looking for Production Operatives to join their business in Wrexham. The role has come about due to an increase in workload within the business, so the Production Operator will be key to this continued success. Based within modern offices with free parking and good public transport links.
- Operate production equipment in a fast paced environment ensuring all work is completed timely and accurately
- Identifies machine and quality defects
- Makes minor adjustments to machines where necessary
- Researches and escalates major production and machine issues
- Completes quality checks
- Escalates quality issues to manager/team lead and ensures resolution
- Documents job tracking information
- Proactively assists other areas as necessary
- Professional and positive attitude
- Team player
- Demonstrates flexible approach towards working hours and duties
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Control focused.
- Aims for continuous improvement
- Ability to protect corporate assets and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively towards targets in a high volume environment
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
KEYWORDS: Production, warehouse, manufacturing, packing
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.