Temp to Perm
- Salary: £11.97 per hour
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temp to Perm
We are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators/Minders for immediate start dates to join our client’s team based in Deeside, with the possibility of temp to perm contracts for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate will be physical fit with a good team spirit. Must be safety conscious and be able to display risk awareness, follow work instructions and risk assessments at all times, Experience of being a Machine Operator/minder and counterbalance licences are essential, we are looking to start the right candidate immediately.
- Working on and off the forklift trucks
- Setting and running loading machinery
- Keen eye for detail to ensure machinery is set up correctly and running as planned (training provided)
- The ability to work well alone and manage your own time
- Operating overhead crane experience (desired but not essential, full training is provided)
- Maintenance of machinery, plant and equipment
- Achieve all activities in line with company regulations and health & safety guidelines
- Reporting of any issues with equipment/materials
- Counterbalance license
- Committed to long term work
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to meet physical demands of the role
KEYWORDS: FLT, fork lift, truck, counterbalance, CB, machine, production
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.