- Location: Stockport
- Contract: Contract
We are recruiting Lab Technicians to work in a leading biotech company in the Stockport area. The role will be a 5-week temporary position helping redesign biomanufacturing routes that enable biological fuels production.
Salary: £14.50 per hour
Hours of work: Various shift patterns are available
In this position you will be operating the fermentation equipment and is a great opportunity to gain plant experience.
Other duties will include:-
- CIP / SIP
- Assisting with downstream process
- Solid:Liquid separation
- Solvent contacting
- Recovery processes
- Offloading waste streams
- Quality control / sampling
What you will have:-
- Experience with bioprocess or experience within the food/pharmaceutical/chemical manufacturing
- Experience with in-line sterilization/cleaning systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the safety regulatory landscape within the UK
- Team commitment and collaboration
KEYWORDS: graduate, biological, bio, lab, laboratory, Technician
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.