- Salary: £8ph
- Location: Harwarden
- Contract: Temporary
Role Title: Wet Lab Assistant
Hours of Work: 40 hours Monday – Friday
• The main focus of the role will be to Process work in a Chemical Environment to a high standard and in accordance with the work schedule ensuring targets are met.
• Ensure product quality and accuracy through the area and observe and follow all Health and Safety instructions.
• Keep the working environment in a clean and tidy manner.
• No experience is necessary as full training will be given, although an excellent work ethic is required as reliability is essential for this role.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure all analysis has been completed, to allow all processes to run within specification, when required by the production dept.
• General duties within the Wet lab, making sure the area and equipment is fit for purpose
• Assisting the Works Chemist to Manage the resource within the department
• Reporting any issues that could have a detrimental effect to the running of the factory including processes, people and H&S
• Identify processes which can or should be improved
• Working with the technical dept. to assist in the introduction of new process chemistries
• Work in conjunction with the quality dept. to ensure that chemical processes are controlled to the stated specifications
• Liaise with chemical Suppliers to ensure correct control of chemistry
• Any other duties deemed necessary by either the Works Chemist or Technical Director
• Chemistry analysis (although more in depth training will be given)
• Production Engineering
• Fault finding
• PCB Manufacture
• Good communication skills
• Time management skills
• Analytical problem solving
Keywords: Technical, Wet Lab Assistant, Chemistry Analysis, Production Engineering, COSHH
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Jonny on 01244 439 755 or email jonny @vital-people.co.uk
We are our client’s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds