- Salary: Up to £28,000
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temporary
Vital People are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Trainer on behalf of our client, a well-known and established leader in the logistics and distribution sectors.
We are looking for committed candidates who want to grow and develop within an established company and make an impact on the day to day operations. Duties will include:
- Support the delivery and management of all operational training sessions for all colleagues on site, ensuring all activity is in line with current standards
- Conduct and deliver inductions to new starters
- Work with all departments to identify training needs and work effectively to ensure training is provided
- Get involved with all work equipment assessments and risk assessments
- Ensure that all colleagues MHE refreshers are kept up to date
- Ensuring all employees and agency workers are adequately trained in all relevant mandatory core skills e.g. induction, manual handling, HSE practices with correct documentation
- The ideal candidate must have experience working in a similar role within an operational facility and will hold or be willing to train towards an L&D qualification
- It is essential you also hold an in date accredited FLT licence (CB & Reach)
- A desire to focus on delivering quality training as a role model for continued development on site
- At least 12 months experience of driving an FLT truck to be able to deliver the relevant training
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop, motivate and inspire the workers
- Ability to be organised and punctual & arrange training plans
- Health and safety knowledge from a warehouse environment
KEYWORDS: training, Trainer, L&D, learning and development, coaching, FLT, counter balance, reach, warehouse, MHE, RTITB, ITSSAR
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.