- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Location: Fleckney
- Contract: Temporary
Our client is today one of the largest, most established and most experienced names in their industry.
- Working closely with the warehouse team, you will be responsible for the processing, management and control of all inbound and outbound freight, stock and customer picks
- Responsible for effective/efficient stock control of raw materials and finished goods in line with company procedures.
- Duties may include loading, picking, material handling and other general warehouse duties as requested
- To ensure the logistics of all outbound freight is picked and loaded in line with the warehouse management system on time and in full. Any anomalies to be communicated through to the Production and Warehouse Manager.
- To ensure that the KPIs as set out in the company’s KPI system are consistently met.
- To ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained in line with business expectations.
- To cover material handling duties as and when required.
- Movement of all inventory on time in full inclusive of picking, loading or general movement of stock between locations.
- Ensure any spillages or damage is dealt with quickly and effectively, communicating to Supervision as and when required.
- Maintaining a high level of assertiveness, honesty and be open to any kind of feedback.
Monday to Friday 6-2 / 2-10 rotating shifts
£9.50 per hour
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0333 242 3660 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.