Temp to Perm
- Salary: £32,480pa
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Vital People are hiring a Transport Supervisor to assist our client onsite in Deeside on a temp to perm basis. You’ll need to be someone that can help drive a culture of safety, compliance and positive engagement whilst spinning many plates at one time. Due to the high exposure you’ll receive to various elements of the site, this will really help kick your career on.
You’ll be working a night shift on a 4on 4 off basis with an annual salary of £32,480.00.
- Day-to-day you will actively manage your shift, ensuring full operational accountability for all KPI’s, shift escalations and any issues that may arise
- A large part of your role will be to continuously improve procedures on site, ensuring health & safety processes are followed and ensuring the continuous improvement vision is shared with all staff on shift
- You will lead and develop your team of drivers and core staff, ensuring their continued development and progression is at the heart of everything you do
- The right person for the role will ensure that compliance processes are recognised and upheld whilst ensuring robust control over site defect reporting – you’ll be collaborating with the Transport Manager daily
- Previous management experience in a busy transport 3PL environment – it would be a bonus if this is from a FMCG environment but it’s not a necessity
- You’ll need to have good exposure to compliance issues, H&S processes and procedures – compliance and safety are really important to us and our customer
- If you work with a view of continuous improvement, we want to hear from you – we’re good but always believe we can be better
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0333 242 3660 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.