- Location: Stockport
- Contract: Permanent
Vital People are one of the most successful, independently owned, flexible labour service providers in the North West. Launched in 2011 Vital has grown into a multi-million turnover recruitment business with an enviable customer portfolio and a reputation for delivering exceptional service & innovative recruitment solutions.
- 6 Months + Experience in a Sales environment.
- Highly motivated, ambitious and competitive.
- Confident in target/KPI driven challenging environments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Driving Licence with Car (expenses paid)
- Must be flexible and comfortable with being on-call (evening and weekends)
- Building strong relationships with existing clients and responding to their needs.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships.
- Managing the entire recruitment process from Application to Placement (and continuing for the duration of employment for temporary workers).
- Recruiting, managing and maintaining suitable availability of high quality flexible workers who will meet customer specification and ensure that we can deliver what the customer needs, when the customer wants it.
- Providing constant and consistent support to both Clients and Candidates.
No experience within the recruitment industry is required.
We believe wholeheartedly in teamwork, staff development, training and structured career paths. We also believe in rewarding the hard work of colleagues by offering competitive salaries and a range of employee benefits, including:
· Up to 31 days holiday per year
· Company Bonus Schemes
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail Discount Scheme
· Free car parking
· Private Medical cashback scheme
Keywords: Trainee, Graduate, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Consultant
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds