- Salary: Up to £34,000
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temporary
Vital People are currently recruiting for an experienced Stock Control Manager on behalf of our client, a well-known and established leader in the logistics and distribution sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Control Manager to join an impressive logistics company that are going through continued growth. Duties will include:
- Monitor stock and administrative operational activities, ensuring that our contractual obligations are achieved, generating and implementing solutions for improvement where necessary
- Manage all stock counts and inventory audits, producing accurate stock KPI reports with a view to recommend and implement changes to operating procedures
- Provide leadership to the stock and administrative team, acting as an escalation point and enabling them to meet objectives
- Produce accurate stock KPI reports, analysing and recommending any changes to SOPs
- A proven background in stock management with an excellent working knowledge of inventory management procedures as well as the wider warehouse operation
- Awareness and understanding of weekly financial and KPI reports
- The ability to effectively lead, inspire, develop and drive forward a large operational team
- Experience of driving positive operational change through effective change management practices
KEYWORDS: stock, KPIs, inventory, logistics, warehouse, distribution
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.