Temp to Perm
- Salary: £27976
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Our client based in Chester is currently looking for Site Installers to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday, £13.00ph (equivalent to a salary of £27,976), plus the following benefits:-
- Contributory pension scheme (following successful probation period)
- Site package
- Access to a shared company van, with tools provided
- Cycle to work and discount voucher scheme
- Free car parking
Reporting to the Site Project Manager, as a Site Installer you’ll work as part of a team of professional Installers carrying out a wide variety of tasks on indoor projects at customer sites. Based out of our client’s facility in Chester, you will work at customer sites across the UK.
Reading and working from drawings, you’ll be installing a variety of lead shielding products including but not limited to, lead chevrons, lead lined boards, lead lined screens, lead lined windows and lead lined doors. You’ll be completing work on time and to a high standard, whilst adhering to health and safety regulations. Successful candidates should be prepared to work away from home during the week, when required.
- Experience working with lead and lead based products
- Previous installation and site experience
- NVQ in related trade e.g. Joinery
- Valid and up to date CSCS card
- Ability to work to fine tolerances and use the full set of wood working machinery, both power and hand tools
- Full UK driving licence desirable but not essential
KEYWORDS: Installer, installation, Fitter, fitting, Joiner, joinery, projects, sites, CSCS
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.