Temp to Perm
- Salary: £9.50-£10.50
- Location: St Helens
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Our client is currently looking for a shift team leader to join their busy team in St Helens. The successful candidate will manage and organise the shift, to ensure the production of high quality finished timber products, on time in full to meet customer requirements, to coordinate the work to schedules and Quality areas to targets & take responsibility for production within the department when the Production Manager/s Controller are not on site.
Hours: Monday : Friday 8am : 5.30pm
• Complete Weekly Team Brief (Carried out Monday morning) : Documented on the Team brief sheet with the attendees documented. To go through Previous weeks H&S, H&S Issues , Performance, Weekly workload, Housekeeping Issues and employee feedback.
• Complete General spot check of P.P.E on a regular basis : Documented on the P.P.E sheet.
• Complete New Training, Refresher Training and Reviews of training to be completed. Machine Training sheets to be completed and Training matrixes to be updated.
• Monitor trained personnel on a day to day basis.
• Monitor & Update Training Matrix.
• Complete a Weekly Inspection of the department you manage. Use the Inspection form to drive improvements in the department. All issues to be raised on the form and feedback to be passed back via Management.
• Assist and implement Continuous Improvement log Actions / Ideas.
• Assist and implement Risk Assessment Log Actions / Ideas.
• Assist and implement SOPs and Visual Aids to create Ease and Safety within the department.
• Complete Daily Output sheets.
• Complete DWOR
• Complete actions reported on H&S audits, Production audits, ISO audits and Insurance audits.
• Monitor T.P.M and Housekeeping Logs.
Contact Details: To apply for this position please contact 0161 474 0254 or email your CV to Jess @vital-people.co.uk