- Salary: Negotiable on discussion
- Location: Nottingham
- Contract: Permanent
Hours of Work: Flexible working
My client are an Award-winning practice based in the East Midlands. The successful candidate will be working in a modern office in a friendly atmosphere, being welcomed as a team player. They offer Flexible working, are a social practice and most importantly support a life- work balance. My client are seeking a motivated and ambitious Senior Architectural Technologist to support the Senior Associate in their Education sector with proven experience in taking projects from feasibility, through pre and post-planning permission to final account, with particular emphasis on production of detailed working drawings and on-site contract administration.
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of several projects on site
- Working closely with the Senior Associate developing the brief, scheme, planning drawings.
- Production information including technical details, working drawings and tender packages.
- Coordination of Specialist Consultants and an awareness of each specialist and how this is applied in the design coordination
- Experience in producing Designer Risk Register
- Awareness of UK statutory regulations
- Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing
- Production of working information from RIBA Stage 3 through to 5
- An awareness of the JCT and NEC contracts would be beneficial but not essential
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a small team.
- Thorough demonstratable knowledge of technical construction and detailing being proficient and working in REVIT and/ or Autocad
- A track record in leading at least one medium sized project throughout most of the RIBA work stages
- Good client-facing communication skills and experience in liaising and coordinating work with consultants
Keywords: REVIT, Autocad, Architect, Architectural. JCT, NEC
Contact Details: To apply please contact Natalja on 01244 455177 or email email@example.com
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds