- Salary: Negotiable on discussion
- Location: Nottingham
- Contract: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable on discussion
Hours of Work: Flexible working
My client are seeking a motivated and ambitious Senior Architectural Project Manager to support in the management and control of design and technical work in our Public Sector work flow. The candidate will demonstrate a proven experience in managing a design team, including many fast paced projects, understanding and working on projects from feasibility, through pre- and post-planning permission, construction to final account. The client are looking for a candidate who has previous experience managing a team including programming workload. Much of the work for this senior post will be working in the public sector which offers exciting design, construction challenges and targets.
- Working closely with the Senior Associate developing the work programme and managing deadlines to a successful conclusion.
- Understanding and supporting production information including technical details, working drawings and quality control.
- Coordination of Specialist Consultants and an awareness of each specialist and how this is applied in the design coordination
- Experience in producing Designer Risk Registers
- Awareness of UK statutory regulations, and be able to absorb detailed client requirements including understanding the exacting requirements of specific regulatory documents and apply this criteria on a large number of varying design projects.
- Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing
- Support and manage the design production of working information from RIBA Stage 3 through to 5.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and organise a small dedicated teams workload and meet key deadlines.
- Ability to programme work content and support the team in delivery.
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of a large number of key projects
- Thorough demonstrable knowledge of technical construction and detailing being proficient and working in the first instance with REVIT, Autocad would also be advantageous.
- A track record in leading at least one medium sized project and a full design team throughout most of the RIBA work stages
- Good client-facing communication skills and experience in liaising and coordinating work with specialist consultants
Keywords: REVIT, Autocad, Architect, Architectural, project manager, NBS, RIBA
Contact Details: To apply please contact Natalja on 01244 455177 or email email@example.com
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds