- Location: Macclesfield
- Contract: Temporary
Hours of Work: Rotating Shifts: Week 1: Mon – Fri 8am – 4:30pm (Sat/Sun OFF), Week 2: Mon: 10am-7:15pm, Tues – Thurs: 10am – 6pm, Fri: 10am – 7:15pm (Sat/Sun OFF), Week 3: Tues – Thurs 12:30pm – 9pm, Sat and Sun 12:30pm – 9pm (Mon and Fri OFF).
Vital People are looking for a Replenishment Operative to join their client’s team based in Macclesfield. The ideal candidate will have previous Replenishment / Stock Control experience and experience operating hand-held scanners.
Role: You will be working within a small team of Replenishment Operatives to quickly and efficiently re-stock shelves in the Picking warehouse and assist checking Goods In Deliveries. Stock includes small and fragile items including fragrances and cosmetics.
- Previous warehouse experience in essential
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Goods in/Replenishment/Stock Control roles
- A Valid FLT Counterbalance Exp would also be advantageous
- Familiar with operating Hand-held scanners
- Computer literate
- Communicative English
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Using hand-held scanners to update Stock levels and replenish shelves
- General warehouse duties
- Checking accuracy of deliveries against invoices
- Checking for damages/defects
Benefits: ALL MEMBERS OF STAFF ARE ENTITLED TO A 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL PRODUCTS, AFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Replenishment, Hand-held scanners, FLT, FLT Counterbalance, Stock Replenishment, Stock Control
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds