- Salary: Competitive Salary + Commission
- Location: North West
- Contract: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, flexible
We are recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Account Manager to join the motivated and successful team covering the North West region. It is our belief that we are only as successful as the people who work for us and to that end, we believe we have created a working environment that encourages and rewards success. Your achievements as a Recruitment Account Manager will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, and a generous benefits package – enhanced holiday entitlement, healthcare plan and a day off for your birthday!
Do you possess proven recruitment account management experience and the desire to develop your career within a thriving, expanding organisation? Are you looking for a Recruitment Account Manager role which you can make your own and become an integral part of a team’s success? If you have a genuine passion for getting the best possible outcome for your customers; determination and tenacity to succeed; and the flexibility to work within an environment where no two days are the same, this Account Manager role could be the opportunity for you!
Company: The Business Connection Group is one of the North West’s longest established independent recruitment businesses, delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates across the region for over 30 years. Ask anyone who works in recruitment, and they’ll tell you it’s much, much more than a job – it’s a vocation!
We are keen to hear from tenacious and talented Recruitment Account Manager with drive, motivation, resilience and above all a passion for customer service excellence in order to take our business to the next level.
As a Recruitment Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing and developing accounts to maximise bookings and revenue whilst providing the highest standard of customer care. You will be expected to provide top-level customer service at all times, visiting client sites to hold inductions and customer meetings, and monitoring productivity to ensure client satisfaction. You will be required to manage your active workers with the assistance of Account Support Administrators and co-ordinate your workforce to maximise opportunities within your accounts. This role will require travelling to clients’ sites and the responsibility of an on-call mobile phone.
- Day to day client communication to maximise business development opportunities
- Creating clear job specifications for each role
- Booking and confirming candidates onto induction/shifts
- Checking in workers and attending site for inductions/new starter shifts
- Holding inductions/training
- Logging absences and conducting return to work interviews (face to face or telephone)
- Dealing with client and candidate queries effectively
- Attending client meetings
- A proven track record gained within a recruitment account management or sales role
- The ability to manage client relationships, and identify and develop new business opportunities
- The drive and tenacity to achieve targets and goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible service standards
- A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment
- A genuine passion for customer service – able to deal with candidates, clients and any other parties with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines
- An honest approach, ensuring that any commitments to candidates and clients are met and expectations are managed effectively
- Driving license and the ability to travel to client sites as required
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, account management, sales, business development, consultant, client relationship, B2B
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus situation, the first stage interview will be conducted by video call – Zoom, Skype, Teams. The second stage interview will be conducted in our office on the Chester Business Park.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for thisparticular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.