- Salary: £12.07
- Location: Wrexham
- Contract: Temporary
Our client is currently recruiting for Production Welders to join their busy team on Wrexham Industrial Estate, producing products for the commercial and construction industries.
Hours of Work: Monday – Thursday 6am – 4.15pm
Working in a manufacturing environment, production welds, welding a variety of steel components, using jigs, following work instructions, and understanding engineering drawings. Teamwork, productivity, attitude and attendance are all important to this role in maintaining the success of the company.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity
- The ability to work well with your hands
- Excellent verbal communication skills
KEYWORDS: production, welding, manufacturing, engineering
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.