- Location: Portsmouth
- Contract: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing subcontract machine company. My client is looking to find a Production Team Leader to join their team.
Reporting to the Manufacturing and Quality Leader you will be accountable for the day to day supervision of all employees in the Milling Department, maximising production, ensuring on time delivery and ensure consistent “better than the norm” quality.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to;
· Demonstrate alignment and the ability to live and work by Penta’s Core Values.
· Self-starter and a team player with the desire to work in a progressive company.
· Good organisational skills, ability to manage and prioritise workload in a changing environment.
· Solid leadership, supervisory, people and communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and geometric tolerances.
· Extensive experience developing working methods, CADCAM offline programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines. Training will be provided on our EzMill and Edgecam packages if required.
· Extensive hands on experience of using all types of traditional metrology measuring equipment.
· You will be analytical, accurate and thorough in all aspects of your work.
· Familiarity with an ISO9001:2015 quality environment.
· Promoting and having a continuous improvement focus.
· Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with ERP/MRP software packages would be of benefit but not essential.
· Flexible to be able to help out in other departments.
In return the company are offering a fantastic benefit package with superb career prospects.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds