Temp to Perm
- Salary: £7.38 - £7.83
- Location: Heywood
- Contract: Temp to Perm
All Successful candidates must have previous experience working on a production line. This role will be very labour intensive and a lot of heavy lifting. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be taken on permanent and progress within the company.
Company: This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well established plastic mouldings company, specialising in the production of thermoplastics, providing a high quality paint finish of plastics, polymers and assembly. Strong opportunities to progress to paint spraying school for proven quality workers.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday 6am : 2pm, Friday 6am : 11am
Monday to Thursday 8am : 5pm, Friday 8am : 1pm
Monday to Thursday 2pm : 10pm, Friday 2pm : 6pm
Role: As a Production Operative it will be your duty to load various car parts onto the production line ready for spraying. You may also be required to hold parts together whilst a team member completes the welding of the final assembly.
• Loading car parts onto the production line
• Working in a tem
• Working within a fast paced environment whilst meeting daily targets
• Previous spray painting / powder coating experience would be an advantage but is not essential
• Previous experience working on a production line is essential
• Okay with a very labour intensive role
• Must be physically fit as this work includes a lot of heavy lifting
• Able to travel to Rochdale for 6am