- Salary: £8.72 Per Hour
- Location: St Helens
- Contract: Temporary
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 8-530
Role: Our client, a large well-established, family-run company require Production Operatives to join their existing team.
- Working on own initiative in a fast-paced production facility, loading machines with raw products, unloading machines with finished products, supporting packing department with use of wrapping machinery/labelling etc.
- Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products.
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly.
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks.
- Storing goods and raw materials in the warehouse.
- Packing goods ready for shipment.
- Production experience
- Commitment to long term employment
- Ability to lift upto 25kg
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow Instructions and productions schedules
Keywords: Warehouse, production, packing
Contact Details: If you are interested in this vacancy, please call the Recruitment team on 0333 242 3660.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds