- Salary: £26,000
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Permanent
Role Title: Production Engineer
Hours of Work: 9am : 5pm Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer to work for this successful Manufacturing company based in Deeside. The ideal candidate will be from a metal goods environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Coordinating and providing Engineering support to all elements of the Manufacturing processes.
• Reviewing and leading LEAN manufacturing projects to reduce waste and increase productivity.
• Conduct safety audits, risk assessments and safety tours as and when required.
• Constantly reviewing manufacturing processes and ways to improve production using 6 SIGMA, 5s, SMED and LEAN principles.
Skills required for the role:
• Results driven
• Strategic thinker
• A confident and competent decision maker
Qualifications mand experience:
• Degree or HND/HNC in relevant discipline.
• Experience within a metal goods environment
• Experience of running a team
• A formal H&S qualification such as IOSHH/NEBOSH
• Experience of working with Stainless Steel Fabrication
• Power press/Press Tool experience
Keywords: Production Engineer, Masonry, Building, Construction
To apply please contact Laurie Davies on 07876 864302 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.