- Location: Northwich
- Contract: Temporary
Our client based in Northwich are looking for packing operatives who are able to work to daily requirements, this position would be starting on an ad hoc basis and progressing into full time work once commitment is shown to the company, the sector is a printing company who deals with clients based within the UK and work can fluctuate daily.
Selecting suitable packaging.
· Assembling boxes and crates.
· Preparing, cleaning, adjusting and maintaining packing machinery.
· Checking products for faults before packing.
· Identifying faults with machinery and asking supervisors/ team leaders to stop production if necessary.
· Placing packed items on to pallets ready for dispatch.
· Weighing or counting goods.
· Labelling packages.
· Maintaining records of completed work
· Good Time keeping and punctuality
· Able to work to targets
· Adhering to health and safety at all times
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds