- Location: Mold
- Contract: Temporary
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading manufacturers of their sector, the contract is ongoing until Jan 2020, with the possibility of an extended contract or becoming permanent with the company.
As a packing operative you would be required to work to various targets on a busy production line checking quality of the product whilst promoting a safe working environment in line with the Company’s SHEQ procedures.
To continually monitor product quality on the production lines, reporting any defects in materials or products.
· To pack products ready for dispatch in accordance with specification sheets ensuring all product quality meets the Company standards
· To operate and monitor packing machinery and report any defects.
· To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures and SHEQ Procedures are adhered to
Production line experience.
· Reliable with a positive and hardworking attitude.
· Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
· This role will involve standing for long periods of time and lifting.
· High levels of attention to detail.
· Available for an immediate start.
· Excellent punctuality and time keeping
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds