- Location: Wrexham
- Contract: Temporary
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8am – 12pn / 12pm – 8pm (shifts May differ)
- Selecting suitable packaging.
- Assembling boxes and crates.
- Preparing, cleaning, adjusting and maintaining packing machinery.
- Checking products for faults before packing.
- Identifying faults with machinery and stopping production if necessary.
- Placing packed items on to pallets ready for dispatch.
- Weighing or counting goods.
- Labelling packages.
- Maintaining records of completed work.
to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to work well with others
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- to be flexible and open to change
- physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity and grace
- the ability to work well with your hands
- excellent verbal communication skills
Keywords: packing, production, packaging operative, warehousing, stock
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds