- Salary: £9.38 - 10.94 PH
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temporary
|Vital People are currently recruiting Order Pickers on behalf of our client, a well known & established leader in the logistics & distribution sectors.
We are looking for committed candidates with a desire to find a long-term career path who can develop and grow within the company by taking part in their training and upskill programmes. This position is a temporary to permanent role, where you will begin as an order picker in their chilled department but receive training on all other departments (freezer & ambient) as well as LLOP & FLT reach trucks to become a multi-skilled operative. No experience is necessary as all training will be provided.
£9.38 – 10.94 per hour.
Initially, your role will include:
· Picking orders by hand in the chilled department
· Labelling items
· Sorting items into the correct cages
· Relocating stock
The ideal candidate will:
· Be committed to the role long-term
· Work well in a team
· Have a desire to learn and progress within the company
· Have experience in a similar environment
· Have a reasonable level of written & spoken English
Please note that this role is working in a cold environment. This role does not include heavy lifting however it does require you to work on your feet, walking around the warehouse for the entire shift so a reasonable level of fitness is necessary.
Our client offers multiple opportunities for progression within the team and also across other sites which are available to all staff.
· LLOP and FLT reach truck training provided
· Job security, temp to perm position
· Free car parking
· Canteen providing reasonably priced hot and cold food (as well as microwaves/fridges)
· Caring and considerate employer
To apply for this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 0333 242 3660.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.