- Salary: £25,000.00
- Location: Heywood
- Contract: Permanent
Vital People and The Business Connection are one of the most successful independently owned recruitment service providers in the North West. We deal in all sectors of recruitment, flexible labour supply and payroll support services. We do business with some of the most recognizable businesses in the North West and we have an ambitious plan for further growth in 2018 & beyond.
Due to internal promotion, we are now seeking to hire an additional On-Site Account Manager/Recruitment Consultant required for high volume industrial account based in Heywood, Manchester. This is a senior account management position with responsibility of delivering exceptional service to one of the company’s key clients : supported by our office based recruitment and resourcing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring KPIs are met : fulfilment, absence, attrition and productivity
• Managing all data
• Managing new starter inductions
• Checking and verifying payroll on a weekly basis
• Continually monitoring individual performance
• Maintaining a high standard of communication through team briefing, employee reviews and one to one conversations
• Improving Operational performance in service
• Ensuing compliance is adhered to
• Responsible for managing and delivering site intake plan
• You should possess excellent communication skills to engage in team briefings, general consultations, and one to one conversations.
• Be focused on performance, productivity and pick targets.
• Have a good understanding of the need for your colleagues to follow safe systems of work and HSE guidelines (outlined by site)
• The successful candidate will have a drive for action, a strong desire for continuous improvement and be motivated to succeed. Accuracy and attention to detail will be paramount and a flexible approach to working hours particularly during the peak period.
Successful applicants for these roles will join an expanding dynamic business where the culture of the business and the team members is one of:
• Accurate Business Administration
• Robust Resourcing & Recruitment process
• Total Customer Service & Customer Relations
• Service Delivery and Candidate Management
• Efficient Account Management
• Revenue Maximisation
• Continuous Business Development
To apply for this position please send your CV to Tiffany@vital-people.co.uk