Temp to Perm
- Salary: £9.47
- Location: Hazel Grove
- Contract: Temp to Perm
|Our client is a market leader in the resale of Technological goods whose Tech department is currently recruiting for skilled workers to join their team on a temp to perm assignment.
Hours of Work: 9.3pm – 6.30am
· Familiarity with mobile technology. (or closely related technology)
· Experience of Electronic Repair in at least one of these categories: Mobiles (Apple or Samsung), Laptops, Consoles, and/or Related Electronics Qualifications.
· A good level of spoken and written English.
· Experience in wearable repair – Apple Watch, FitBit
· Attention to details.
· Team Player.
· Testing and diagnosis devises including Iphones , Ipad’s, game consoles & wearables
· Replacing components such as LCD,s, batteries, cameras, etc on mainly Apple mobile phones and tablets
· Replacing and repairing components such as optical drive, power source, chassis on game consoles
· Grade and assess goods objectively, taking into account factors like damage, liquid, and working feature set.
Repairing goods as instructed in a professional and productive manner.
· Be responsible for your refurbishment area on a day to day basis (stock, parts, tools, workspace, work load, and record keeping).
· Providing support for the technology department, including assessment of goods and related tasks.
· Conduct all duties in a safe manner in accordance with Company / legislative and Health and Safety requirements
· Provide white-glove treatment to increasingly delicate technology items.
· Diagnostics – if items don’t work properly, you’re there to investigate why.
· Like working in a team, but can also work autonomously, and efficiently.
· Have a ‘can-do’ attitude with others, making everyone more productive, and thus help your team grow the business.
· Able to communicate with minimum jargon when appropriate.
· Commercial awareness of value of products whether in parts or finished goods.
· A sense of urgency – but also the ability to keep your cool and grasp the big picture.
· Awareness of data protection how it relates to customers’ data.
To apply for this role, please call the Recruitment team on 0333 242 3660.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds