- Salary: £16 Per Hour
- Location: Flint
- Contract: Temporary
Our client based near Mold is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to support them with increased workload at their on-site production facility.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am-5.30pm and Fridays 7am-1pm (30-minute lunch break paid)
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the responsibilities of this role are to support site with day to day electrical maintenance required including, lighting, wiring, general planned machine maintenance, reactive maintenance, minor works and fault finding.
- Have prior experience as a Maintenance Electrician
- Hold an 18th Edition certificate
- Have received a recognised course of training in electrical/electronics
- Able to read electrical/electronic wiring diagrams
- Ability to work from verbal instructions
- Be able to use all electrical/ electronic measuring, testing and calibration equipment provided
- Ability to work for long periods of time, using own initiative, and without supervision
KEYWORDS: electronics, Electrician, maintenance, testing, wiring, fault finding
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.