- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000pa
- Location: Runcorn
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this industry leading company, the permanent Machine Operator will join a busy and expanding team. The Machine Operator will be responsible for setting up multiple machines ready for the delivery of client solutions. You will have come from a similar position with machine operating experience. Training will be provided on all of the necessary machines. Our client is currently based within modern offices with free parking and good public transport links.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 2pm-10pm & Friday 1pm-9pm
- Setting up multiple machines to allow them to produce the right product quickly and efficiently
- Highlighting and communicating faults with the machines
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality and production
- Working in a fast-paced post room environment ensuring all work is completed timely and accurately
- Promoting and adhering to the company’s systems and procedures at all times
- Complete quality checks
- Escalates quality issues to manager/team lead and ensures resolution
- Document job tracking information
- Proactively assists other areas as necessary
- Professional and positive attitude
- Computer skills
- Quality control
- Team player
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Demonstrates flexible approach towards working hours and duties
- Ability to work effectively towards targets in a high volume environment
Our client is offering a salary of £21-24,000 for the right candidate, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and an excellent private pension scheme.
Keywords: production, warehouse, processing, clerical, machine operator, machine assistant
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0330 057 7335 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.