- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
- Location: Runcorn
- Contract: Permanent
Vital People are supporting an industry leading company located within the Runcorn area to find Machine Assistants to come and join a busy, fast paced and expanding team. The Machine Assistants will be helping to set up multiple machines ready for the delivery of client solutions. The Machine Assistant will have come from a similar position with machine operating experience or have a background in working within a busy warehouse or a production environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and form a career within a niche market and with a client that offers progression. Training will be provided on all of the necessary machines. Our client is currently based within modern offices with free parking and good public transport links.
You will be working a 3 week rota covering 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and nights. Our client is offering a salary of £18-20,000 for the right candidate, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and a excellent private pension scheme.
• Assisting to set up multiple machines to allow them to produce the right product quickly and efficiently
• Complete quality checks on all work processed
• Work as a team and take direction and guidance from the Machine Operatives
• Ensuring all work is completed to company SLAs and set KPIs
• Promoting and adhering to the company’s systems and procedures at all times
• Document job tracking information
• Proactively assists other areas as necessary
• Professional and positive attitude
• Computer skills
• Quality control
• Team player
• Organisational and communication skills.
• Demonstrates flexible approach towards working hours and duties
• Ability to work effectively towards targets in a high volume environment
Keywords: production, warehouse, quality control, machine operative, machine assistant,
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.