- Salary: 10.67
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Temporary
We are currently recruiting for our well-established client based in Chester. The candidate will require a genuine ‘can do’ attitude towards work with an eagerness to get the job done.
As an Industrial Cleaner, you will be responsible for the general housekeeping of all work areas from shop floor, to shower facilities and canteen.
- General warehouse
- Wiping down sides
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning canteen
- Cleaning changing rooms/shower facilities
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean, tidy and debris is cleaned from aisles
- Being committed to maintaining a clean and hygienic workplace
- Completing checklists and paperwork where needed
- Adhere to all health hygiene and safety rules and regulations
- Previous cleaning experience, ideally within an industrial or warehouse environment
- Confident to carry out physical work and stand for long periods
- Committed, hard working
KEYWORDS: cleaning, Cleaner, hygiene, warehouse, housekeeping
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.