- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temporary
Hours of Work: Mon – Thurs 15:00 – 23:00 | Friday 11:00 – 19:00 | 40 hrs per week
Our client is looking for a cleaner to work across 3 different sites within Deeside and Holywell areas, the successful applicant will be required to carry out duties on all different sites therefore a driving licence is essential for the role.
- deep clean wood mill/production facilities
- deep cleaning the machinery and floor areas once the staff have left for the day
- visit three locations during their 8-hour shift and repeat the process at each site
- hoovering and wiping down.
Health & Safety Awareness is crucial to the cleaning activity and will be closely monitored
- PPE to be worn at all times: Hi Viz Vest & Safety Boots/shoes
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds