- Salary: £10.00ph (Fixed day shift), £10.39ph (rotation), £11.17ph (nights 10pm-6am)
- Location: Ashton-In-Makerfield
- Contract: Temporary
Our client is currently recruiting for HLOP Drivers to join their busy contract packing team in Ashton-in-Makerfield on a long term basis with strong possibility of temp to perm.
Pay – £10.00ph – £10.39ph
Hours – Monday to Friday only (occasional weekend overtime offered), 10-30am – 18-30pm – 12-00pm- 20-00pm rotating.
Half hour lunch break paid, x2 15 min unpaid.
- Working in a warehouse environment with great facilities, supporting the warehouse operation with continuous increased demand.
- Supporting full stock rotation operation, operating trucks in line with site health and safety standards.
- Picking pallets from numbered bays, scanning and delivering pallets around the busy warehouse facility, put away and retrieval of stock,
- There may be some manual handling involved but the main function of this position is to operate the HLOP trucks throughout shift.
- Previous HLOP experience
- Experience using hand scanners
- Evidence of HLOP license
- Being thorough and able to pay attention to detail
- Working well with others
- Good communicator
- Committed to regular work
KEYWORDS: HLOP, hand scanner, truck, warehouse, logistics
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.