- Salary: £10 - £15 per hour depending on experience
- Location: Wrexham
- Contract: Temporary
Role Title: Health Safety and Environment Officer
Salary: £10 – £15 per hour depending on experience
Assignment: Ongoing position
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 06:00am : 16:15pm
The role will involve providing guidance and technical expertise to ensure legal compliance with regards to Health and Safety.
Responsibilities to include:
• Regulate inspections and audit inspections with the management team.
• Investigate and collate any information in regards to any accidents/incidents
• Be proactive with any ongoing sustainability projects
• Collation of utilities usage, trends and KPIs
• Ensuring compliance, maintaining a positive health and safety working environment
• Assist in the coordination and organisation of health surveillance, training and development
• Review and change risk assessments when required to ensure accuracy
• ISO14001 Environmental Management
• ISO5001 Energy Management
• OHSAS 18001/OH&S 45001
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Experience within a similar role within the manufacturing industry
• Trained trainer in Manual Handling is desirable
If you would like to apply please call Laurie on 01244 439755 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are our client’s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds