Temp to Perm
- Salary: £9.50 (Overtime £14.25)
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 7am – 4pm – weather dependant + plenty of overtime
- Undertake general grounds maintenance duties – ensuring an extremely high standard of work is maintained at all times.
- Maintenance duties are to include both mechanical and manual operations and will cover the broad spectrum of grounds maintenance.
- Using the Machine Mower (ride on mower)
- Duties to include edging, grass cutting, weeding, planting trees, shrubs and seasonal bedding, pruning, small tree works, and any other gardening tasks associated with grounds maintenance.
- Carry out routine checks on equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for the health and safety of themselves, their work colleagues and others who may be affected by their activity
- Operate the full range of ride on grounds maintenance vehicles and associated equipment.
- Previous strimming and ride on mower experience (preferred)
- Must have FULL UK driving licence
- Physically fit to carry out duties such as digging and using machinery
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
Physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity
- The ability to work well with your hands
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- PA1 & PA6 tickets and a towing licence would be desirable (The Safe Use of Pesticides qualification (PA1) PA6(Hand Held Applicators)
KEYWORDS: maintenance, mower, gardening, Gardener, grounds