- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Location: Ruthin
- Contract: Temporary
Our client is looking for General Operatives to join their busy team. Successful applicants will be offered work starting immediately in an exciting, fast paced environment.
This position is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidates. The right candidates will be offered the opportunity to learn several processes as well as the chance to learn how to operate the plant’s machinery.
Monday to Thursday 7am-4pm & Friday 7am-3:30pm
- Loading and unloading sorting machinery
- Sorting items of any size and weight
- Heavy lifting up to 30kg
- Perform physical activities including pulling, reaching, moving of bulky objects (timber)
- Daily interaction with co-workers, Warehouse Management
- Maintain an excellent attendance record and an excellent safety and work quality record
- Report any worker safety factors and/or equipment malfunctions
- Keep work environment neat and clean
- The ability to work well outdoors in all conditions
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others as well as work alone
- Physical skills like movement and coordination
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0333 242 3660 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.