- Salary: £9.50ph
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Temporary
Role Title: FLT Counterbalance
Assignment: Temporary Ongoing
Hours of Work: 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6
To apply for this position it is essential that you have an in date FLT Counter balance licence.
Starts available tomorrow!
This company is a Freight Forwarding/ Logistics company and are looking for an FLT driver to join their busy team in Deeside.
To support operations by ensuring vehicle loading is completed on a daily basis to meet customer demands, in addition will also be required to support production and production support activities during low activity periods
• Load vehicles according to loading schedule ensuring product type and quantity are correct.
• Responsible for checking of loads to ensure errors are eliminated
• Ensures and maintains good housekeeping standards in areas of operation, in addition responsible for all warehouse and stock loading areas.
• Ensures that all systems of work, procedures and work instructions are adhered to and safe working conditions are applied at all times to minimise accidents.
• checking equipment daily and using it safely
• using radio frequency equipment to keep in touch with other staff
• picking and packing orders
• completing paperwork for delivery notes and stock control
• Numerate and literate
• Computer literate
• Good general education
• Knowledge of health and safety rules
• Counterbalance & Reach fork-lift truck trained
Keywords: cb licence, flt, warehouse, operative
If you would like to apply please call Jonny on 01244 439755 or e-mail your CV to jonny @vital-people.co.uk
We are our client’s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds