- Salary: £24,700
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
Our client is currently recruiting for Fabricator/Welders to join their busy team in Chester.
Shifts: Monday – Thursday 07:00-16:30
Working in a manufacturing environment fabricating/welding a variety of products, using jigs, following work instructions, and understanding engineering drawings. Teamwork, productivity, attitude and attendance are all important to this role, maintaining the success of the company.
- Working straight from engineering diagrams
- Weld/fabricate to a high degree of accuracy and reliability
- To work in an accurate, efficient and cost-effective manner
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Strong fabrication and welding experience (examples must be given)
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to work well with others
KEYWORDS: welding, fabricating, Welder, Fabricator, manufacturing, jig, engineering
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0333 242 3660 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.