- Location: Radcliffe
- Contract: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our longstanding client as an Experienced Plastic Moulding Technician. To join our exciting client, the Experienced Plastic Moulding Technician must have experience with injection moulding machines.
You must have experience in a similar role and be available to interview immediately.
Candidates without injection moulding experience will not be considered.
- To set mould up to required parameters
- To inspect moulds prior to them being fitted to injection moulding machines
- To repair and clean moulds
- Liase with Shift supervisors if problems occur
- Ensure no oil or water or raw material is left in situ that may cause a Hazard
- Maintain equipment at all times
- Previos experience essential
- Troubleshoot who thinks outside the box
- Good level of English (spoken and written)
- Eligible to work in the UK
Keywords: Manufacturing and Production, Moulding Technician, Engineering, Injection Moulding, Toolmaker, Tool Making, Plastic Injection, Mould Making, Setter
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds