- Salary: £60,000
- Location: Bangor
- Contract: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9:00am to 5:00pm
This market leader client is a highly regarded and long established manufacturer based in Bangor, North Wales. The business has been awarded a number of significant cutting-edge programs to provide innovative equipment onto new aircraft platforms. For this activity the organisation needs to supplement its team with an outstanding experienced Embedded System Engineer.
- Developing software for motors/generators based on microcontrollers or FPGAs.
- Leading the discipline within the business.
- Working on high profile programs, already awarded to the business.
- Using the latest software tools.
- Integration into a Dynamic cross functional team with a ‘start-up’ mentality.
- Attending design reviews, conferences and test activities both locally and globally.
- Embedded systems
- Motor control software
- Software testing
- Experience with aircraft software development process and certification according to DO-178, ARP 4754, EASA part 21
- Experience with communications standards (ARINC CAN RS232)
- Requirements capture
Keywords: Mechanical, Engineering, System, Aerospace, Senior, Professional, North Wales, Bangor, Experienced
To apply for the role, please call the Recruitment team on 0333 242 3660 or email email@example.com
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds