- Salary: £24,000
- Location: Isle of Bute, Rothesay
- Contract: Permanent
Hours of Work: Flexible
I am currently recruiting for my client who are a small, but fast-growing food manufacturing company. The company has ambitious plans to expand, which includes the development of new products to target markets all over the world. You will be required to carry out an assortment of tasks to maintain and improve production lines. The ideal applicant will possess the necessary skills as well as an ability to fit into the food production environment and function as an effective member of the team.
- Wiring installations – 230V and 400V.
- Maintaining and updating maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures.
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Keeping production managers informed of progress.
- Servicing and repairing the equipment. You could work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerised systems.
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You would ideally possess a City and Guilds to 18th edition qualification.
- Able to multitask and prioritise using good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred.
- Should be able to work well independently but also as part of a team
Keywords: electrical, maintenance, 17th edition, 18th edition, technician, wiring, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic
Contact Details: To apply please contact Natalja on 01244 455177 or email your CV to Natalja@vital-people.co.uk
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds