- Salary: £50,000
- Location: Bangor
- Contract: Permanent
Hours of Work: 9:00am to 5:00pm
This market leading client is a highly regarded and long-established manufacturer based in Bangor, North Wales looking for a capable and professional individual to supplement its team with an outstanding Electronic Hardware Engineer.
You will be given a significant level of autonomy, be encouraged to file patents and will play a crucial part in strategic direction in a dynamic crack team. The Electronics Design Engineer role will be to develop controllers and power electronics for motor control for helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and urban air mobility vehicles.
- Embedded systems
- Analogue design
- Digital design
- Electronic testing
- Design for Safety and Reliability
- Power electronics design
- Design of gate drivers for MOSFET, IGBT, etc.
- Design for EMC and/or lightning protection
- 3 years’ experience in a motor control and power electronics environment
- Experience with aircraft electronics development process and certification according to DO-254, ARP 4754, EASA part 21
- Experience with communications standards (ARINC CAN RS232)
- Requirements capture
Keywords: Mechanical, Engineering, Design, Aerospace, Senior, Professional, North Wales, Bangor, Motor, Power
To apply, please contact the Recruitment team on 0333 242 3660 or email@example.com
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds