- Salary: £29,640 - £31,122pa
- Location: Bromborough
- Contract: Permanent
Immediate start! A great opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer (Turner) to join our client’s team based in Bromborough.
Our client is an established precision engineering workshop of over 75 years, specialising in manufacturing products from materials like stainless steel, duplex, and more supporting multiple industries including petrochemical, nuclear, pharmaceutical.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
• Operator will be working on the Hurco turning centre lathes. You must be able to work to tight tolerances.
· Proficiency in reading drawings.
• Proficiency in programming CNC Hurco machines.
· Training will be provided if not experienced with Hurco software.
· Engineering degree (desirable).
Hourly rate circa £15.00-£15.75 negotiable on experience (£29,640 – £31,122 pa)
8.00am – 4.30pm Mon / Thurs & 8.00am-2.30pm Friday
· 23 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
· Pension contribution
· Overtime when required – 1 hr in the morning and Saturday mornings (work load dependent)
KEYWORDS: CNC, lathe, engineering, turner, programme
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.