- Salary: £11.44 - 17.16 per hour
- Location: Wrexham
- Contract: Permanent
Our client, a leading manufacturer in their given field globally is currently recruiting for permanent Site Shunter Drivers to join their pre-existing team. There are various day and night shifts available.
- Shunting empty trailers to site safety standards
- Shunting Dust/Sawdust/Formalin/Zeno Fuel/Rejects as and when required
- Ensuring that all the relevant paperwork has been provided before shunting trailers on site
- Strapping up all loads of wood panel products, to ensure packs to not fall off the trailers when in transit
- Basic maintenance of shunting vehicles (including oil and water cheques). Reporting any potential maintenance issues to management
- Housekeeping duties as and when directed by management
- P.E and Health and Safety is maintained at all times
- Any other reasonable duties that you may be asked to perform.
- To meet or exceed any specific performance objectives agreed under the company performance appraisal process.
- Provision of cover (e.g. for holiday/sickness) for other shift operators as required.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Full C1 HGV Driving License
Previous experience Driving HGV vehicles
No more than 6 points on license
No tacho card is required for this position.
Good standard of English spoken and written.
Good computer skills and knowledge of basic Microsoft packages.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.