- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
- Location: Weybridge
- Contract: Permanent
Our client is a leading event catering company for world-renowned events along with a strong presence in catering venues within retail.
Located on the Brooklands site in Weybridge, they are excited to be looking for an experienced Café Supervisor to join their team.
As a Café Supervisor, you will:
– Carry out ordering and stock control
– Ensure a high standard of service
– Ensure a high level of presentation
– Dealing with customer inquiries and complaints
– Management of café staff including assigning tasks, managing breaks and training.
– Working with the Senior Café Assistant on new products, display and administration tasks.
– Greeting customers, taking orders quickly and accurately on the POS, serving food, running orders from the kitchen to the tables, cleaning tables, preparing coffees and other drinks.
– Be aware and practice good basic health and safety, and food hygiene responsibilities
– Ensure front of house space is clean and well presented at all times
– May include working pop-ups, staff canteen, events.
We do require you to have:
– Great customer care skills
– Strong leadership skills
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
What the company will offer you:
• A contributory pension scheme (both employee and employer)
• Free lunch for all team Members working 6+ hours
- 20% discount off all other food and beverages
• Various internal and external training to ensure we remain industry leading and to assist you with your personal development.
• Polo shirt and apron provided
• F&B discount for friends & family
• Awards and incentives
• Fun & friendly working environment
- Free parking and a bus stop outside the site
- Changing rooms & showers (with locker facilities)
- Free hot drinks all day
KEYWORDS: cafe, catering, hospitality, food, customer service, events
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.