- Location: Wigan
- Contract: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our longstanding client who is a successful manufacturer of quality Park Homes and has been trading for over 70 years. We require an experienced AutoCAD Designer with an understanding of manufacturing and appreciation of design. The successful candidate will be responsible for; The design and development of new products as well as the administration of existing ranges. Excellent prospects for career progression.
You must have experience in a similar role and be available to interview immediately.
Candidates without Good AutoCad Skills will not be considered.
- Design and developing new leisure homes. ·
- Contribute to the smooth running of the Technical office. ·
- Responsible for providing concise technical drawings and information to the factory staff.
- Creation and revision of production drawings and information.
- Responsible for translation of design ideas into production drawings. ·
- Maintaining current information including, Bills of Materials and Manufacturing documents and AutoCAD drawings. ·
- Investigate production processes on the workshop floor and improve efficiencies. ·
- Assist in research and development of new materials and methodologies ·
- Understand and implement regulations that are related to the product range.
- Preferably AutoCAD LT at least three years of proven experience ·
- Experience of Managing and meeting cost and time targets, own their work with minimal supervision. ·
- Communicating effectively and professionally with customers and suppliers. ·
- Contributing to design reviews. ·
- Ensuring the successful integration of a new product to the production line.
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques and how to improve efficiencies on a production line. ·
- Space planning experience and familiarity with Building Regulations. ·
- Knowledge of engineering. ·
- Effective oral and written communication skills, ability to build good working relationships.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail. ·
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook. ·
- An understanding of manufacturing systems and Bills of Materials.
Keywords: CAD, CAM, AutoCAD, Office, Construction, Design, Timber, Engineering, Planning, Bills of Materials, Manufacturing
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds