- Location: Manchester
- Contract: Permanent
VITALPeople are looking for an Account Manager to join their clients team based in Manchester Airport.
· Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
· Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
· Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
· Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
· Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective quotations.
· Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
· Essential Skills:
· Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with Outbound telesales experience would be advantageous
· Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial
· Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
· GCSE Math’s and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
· Strong administration and organisation skills
· Ability to influence others
· Full Driving License
· Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission scheme
· Company Car plus Fuel Card (From Day 1)
· Continuous Training and a mentor to help with personal development
· Unrivalled Sales Scheme to increase earning potential
· Career Progression Bonuses and Awards based on personal and team
· Life Assurance, Pension and Healthcare plus many more benefits
Keywords: Account Manager, Account handler, Business Development, Sales, Telesales, Outbound, Account Handler
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds