- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Permanent
Hours of Work: Rotating shift pattern: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm / 10pm – 6am
I am currently recruiting for one of my large clients in North Wales who are looking for a CNC Miller to join their close knit team. This client design, manufacture and build an extensive range of systems and components and are looking for a candidate who is keen to settle into a role, develop their skill set and progress within their professional career.
This role will be working on a rotating shift pattern as stated. Working 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm – 6am however shift allowance will be paid for this.
- To operate, set and program Heidenain controlled 3 / 4 axis CNC milling machines
- Work off drawings and from sample components
- Feature CAM modelling and programming
- Time served CNC milling programmer
- Use of 4 axis machines
- Feature CAM experience preferred
- Machining of various materials, mild steel, stainless steel, plastics, brass etc.
Keywords: CNC, miller, machinist, 4 axis, CAM
Contact Details: To apply please contact Natalja on 01244 455177 or email your CV to Natalja@vital-people.co.uk
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds