- Salary: £10.66 per hour
- Location: Trafford Park
- Contract: Temporary
Vital People are currently recruiting Counterbalance Drivers on behalf of our client based in Trafford Park on a long term basis.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating
We are looking for experienced Counterbalance Drivers with evidence of certificates, who possess a desire to find a long-term career path who can develop and grow within the company.
Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Operating a Counterbalance to pick and stack stock as directed
- Using scanners to scan and verify goods
- Replenishing stock
- Collection of pallets
- Hygiene duties
- All successful candidates must carry evidence of Counterbalance licence preferably RTITB or Itssar.
- Previous experience operating Counterbalance trucks for 6 months +
- Strong warehouse knowledge and experience
- Excellent time keeper
- Committed to long term work
KEYWORDS: FLT, truck, Driver, driving, CB, licence, warehouse, logistics
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.